Learn Free Home Educators Conference is Here!
Want to learn more? Come and visit us here.
Classical Conversations allows you the flexibility to:
- Meet once a week in a community for around half the year
- Give you half a year ‘off’ with the freedom to explore many other ways of learning
- Share the joys and responsibilities of learning alongside friends
- Do all the regular activities you would choose to do for the other four days a week, including spending half an hour a day singing songs to learn (over 24 weeks);
- The entire timeline of 160 events from creation to modern times (this takes 13 minutes to sing!);
- Twenty-four sentences about history;
- Twenty-four science questions and answers;
- Multiplication tables (through to fifteen times fifteen) plus squares and cubes, conversions, and maths laws;
- Continents, countries, counties, capitals, and physical features around the world;
- Twenty-four definitions or lists from English grammar;
- Latin vocabulary lists, conjugations, declensions, and John 1:1–7 in Latin and English; and
- The Kings and Queens of England
- Being astonished that number 4 is actually not only possible but enormous fun, not to mention bonding
- Each week in community tackling map drawing, memory work, science experiments, presentations, art projects, fun and games for the under 12s
- Weekly in community adding on writing skills, maths games and learning English Grammar for 9-12s
- Six hours of seminars a week enjoying literature, discussion, formal reasoning, science experiments, Mock Trial, maths, writing, logic and Latin, science, debates and presentations in a seminar setting similar to the university model for 12-18 year olds
- Support and friendship – communities run by parents for parents and children
- A pathway through to higher education
This may sound hard, but it is easier than you think. Click here to sign up and watch the replay.